1. Zip the folder that was created by the program when you produced/published
- On Windows: right click on it and choose "Send to" then Compressed (zipped) folder
- On Mac: right click and choose "Compress [name of folder]"
3. Go to Manage Files by going to Content, then Table of Contents, and Related Tools (screenshot below).
4. Click Upload
5. Search for the zipped folder, upload, and Save.
6. Put your cursor in the white area next to the folder title to enable the blue drop down menu.
11. It will call the item (in this case) "excel error bars_player" so you will likely want to change the name to something more like "Excel Error Bars Video."
12. Make sure it works!