Friday, October 11, 2013

Custom Animations in Camtasia for Mac


Here's a guest post by Kristen Bates in LTS. Thanks Kristen! 

Camtasia 2 for Mac offers a ton of great features for creating and editing screencasts. One of my favorite (and most often used) features is the custom/ blank animation. I use this on all of my screencasts and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. It is just too cool!

Custom animations make your screencast stand out. I’ve used them on everything, from making arrows slide into frame to making a little fish image swim its way across the screen. You’re really only limited by your imagination!

Below is a short video demonstrating a few different things you can do with the custom animation. Please note that because I am using an older version of Camtasia the animations are called “blank.” If you are using version 2.5, they will be called “custom.” I’m still waiting to get my shiny Camtasia upgrade.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment